free website stats program Newbie from S. Fla.. | Harley Davidson Forums

Newbie from S. Fla..

Papa_Ed

Harley owner (again) just since Sunday. Been riding since the early 60's, everything from two and three wheel Vespa's, a HD 45 flat-head tryke, and assorted Honda's. I stopped riding in 2011 and sold my bike, due to the idiot drivers that we encounter here in South Florida, but about six months ago I was contacted by a grand-daughter I had never known as her father had passed on a few years back and she was trying to learn his medical background. She was instrumental in getting her father's twin in contact with me (I hadn't heard from him since the mid 80's) and it turned out that he lived only about 200 miles away. We got together about two months ago and found that both he and his wife are avid bikers. Now that I have someone to ride with I decided to resume where I left off and last weekend picked up a 2003 Ultra Classic Electric Glide. Joining up with my family for Bike Week this year!

Welcome to The Forum, good to see you are back in the wind
:rider:wce

Thx, I just discovered that setting a "home page" or website will allow members to go to the site where I am storing photos. The first is of the bike with my wife, Marie, on the right and the sales person, Judy Lind, on the left. The second is the five of us; I'm on my daughter-in-laws VTX.

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back