free website stats program newbie from New York | Harley Davidson Forums

newbie from New York

twinbags

just joined Im near Albany and its quite cold.We rode new years day but that was the last time. It was very cold. like 25 only did 75 miles. But hey we rode.
I own a perfect 1997 Electra Glide Standard showroom condition with 37K miles Gentlemen the tins on this thing are perfect .and a 2014 Street Glide.
97 is black 14 is amber whiskey.
Im in need of information about a power commander product I have installed on the 14. I installed the full vance and hines bagger duals and the screaming eagle stage 1 intake kit. The power commander directions are to say the least sketchy.....!!! i have installed the entire components of the unopened box and they are asking for parts to be plugged in that didn't come with the kit. BUT they use the word optional and its confusing I can take this to another forum if needed but i want to fire this thing.
it also didn't even come with a disc which is weird.
Thanks see ya round

:wbs From the Rocky Mountains. You may want to ask your question in the area of concern, you'll get more responses than the intro section.

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Welcome from So. Texas. You may need to call Power Comm. Tech. for advice. I think they can tell you about the CD to put on you lap top. The main program use to be available on their web page. Don't know if it still is.
tourbox

Back