free website stats program Newbie from Indianapolis | Harley Davidson Forums

Newbie from Indianapolis

Stillcrazy78

Howdy Folks, I just bought a 2008 police Road King fresh off duty with the Ann Arbor police dept. This is my first Harley and has been a blast so far. Im getting it changed over as I want it slowly. This forum looks like there is a wealth of info here and I look fwd to learning here and getting to know some of you folks in here. I may have some rookie questions as I havent got a manual for this thing yet. Im going to do a fluid change tonight (oil, trans, Primary). Im sure its not rocket science but its just a new thing to me. Thanks for having me in here, Scott

Welcome to the"BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!
Ask away for the knowledge here on this forum is not only expert, but limitless...

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! Glad to have you on board with us! You have officially join "THE BEST SITE ON THE INTERNET" for Harley questions and concerns. If you have a question, fire it off and a reply will follow shortly from many moderators and members to assist you. This site will help you save hundreds to thousands of dollars in mechanical assistance. You will be guided in the right direction! So, sit back and enjoy the site of many topics that im sure are related to the particular bike you ride! Be safe on the roads!

A warm welcome from Southern Kentucky!!!

:ws

Welcome, I'm new here too and just east of you in Indiana, I think its a great site, lots of info here.

Back