free website stats program Newbe From Quebec Canada | Harley Davidson Forums

Newbe From Quebec Canada

Potchock

IMG_0011.JPG 20171002_125835.jpg View attachment 18032 View attachment 18033 Hi! everyone.

I've registered to 3 HD forums lately. So my introduction might have been seen on those.

(EDIT) :)

reputation_pos.gif

Hi! From Quebec Canada
I ride a custom softail built at a HD dealership from nothing under the eye of an artist who saw the after market frame as his canvas and every parts and pieces added as a brush stroke to create his masterpiece.
I got my user name from the FX boat tail i had in early seventies. In those days, i liked to believe that my bike had a soul and once as i was kick starting her, i asked her what her name was and she said '' Potchock ''
That's about it for a short introduction, lookin foward to share in this forum.

Thank You!
View attachment 18030 View attachment 18031

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings from Illinois. Quite a description of your bike.Wonder what year masterpiece it is? I just figured it was a Fat Boy from the wheels.

Greetings from Illinois. Quite a description of your bike.Wonder what year masterpiece it is? I just figured it was a Fat Boy from the wheels.

Thanks! jamesearl.
It's not realy a Harley model, it was built from an aftermarquet frame with chosen parts from different models.
You're right the weels are of the Fatboy but the headlight is from the Deuce,i think the tank is from the Night train and so on.
It never rolled of the Harley Davidson factory.
My vehicle registration calls her an artisanal Harley. It was built in 2000. She had a showroom carrer with the two previous owners and had 32000 Km when i bouth her in august 2014.
Let me tell you the showroom carrer is over now and i put 32000 Km on her the first full season i had.

1340 Evo, carb, no sadle bags, no crash bars,no winshield,no radio, no cup holder it was everything hoped for. ( No offence to those with a different view.) Love at first sight.

Thanks! Everyone for the warm welcome.

I might add she has 107688 Km now and still roll like a champ. The after market frame has a slighty increased fork angle that in my opinion gives her a feline ready to jump look.
Love it ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back