free website stats program new years resolutions | Harley Davidson Forums

new years resolutions

yes ,to seriously consider buying that 09 orange RG if it still sitting at deal in spring :)
And to stop going over at looking at it.

You have the THAT'S MY RIDE bug Smitty, To heck with New Years go buy it and get some of that Harley stock and the free gas.:D

Last edited:
How's this for something original - lose some weight and get in better shape! My wife's a fitness/yoga instructor and she's been putting me to shame lately.

On the motorcycling theme - I really want to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway and the Natchez Trace this year.

Good Morning Everyone. Hope Everyone Had A Very Merry Christmas And Will Have A Very Safe And Happy New Year. That Being Said. My Husband And I Are Going To Try To Make Some Of Our Local H.o.g. Chapter Meetings This Year. We Have Both Been Members Since We Go His Bike Last January But There Has Always Been Something Going On Everytime We Think We Will Get To One Something Comes Up. They Do A Meet And Eat Every Wednesday Night But We Have Small Groups And Supper At Church On Wednesday Nights. My Goal Is To Ride More Than 10,000 Or At Least Close To 10,000 Miles In The New Year. I Rode Around 6500 Miles From The Time I Got My Bike Licensed At The End Of June To 1st Week Or 2 In November. And We Want To Take A Road Trip When It Gets Warm Enough.

I resolve to drive my bike to work as often as I can, and to add at least one piece of chrome this year.

I also resolve to drive by the gym and give the HD wave to the folks I see on the stairclimbers. That would be my standard, two fingers down.

To stop trying to quit smoking!
Maybe it'll work in reverse. If I say I'm not going to quit maybe I will!...

I hereby resolve to try to stay out of threads where arguing with fence posts seems to be going on.:bigsmiley24:

Get some of Aunt Pat's fruit cake for Glider. (might or might not make it to him)

Get a hitch for the Dyna and a Wag's trailer for trips.

Get Peg to do a Rider's Edge Course. Get her on the old bike for starters.

Add a new bike. Either a 09 Sporty 1200 or a 09 Hyosung GV650se.
(please don't beat me up about the bike choices)

AND - who knows - maybe get a small car. (car probably won't happen)

Back