free website stats program New Years Day Ride!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Years Day Ride!!!

It wasn't a formal ride but it hit 60 today so I took the bike to the gas station to fill up and add fuel stabilizer, to the dealership to get an oil filter, O rings and Formula + and back home to finally do the winter service. Fluids are changed, a quick wash and its up on the jack and hooked up to the battery tender. I'm finally ready for winter ;-)

Went out today and logged about 50 miles. Temp hit 60 with spots of sunshine. Nothing formal for tomorrow but if the weatherman is correct I'll be out for a little bit. Temp is suppose to fall and the high might hit 40 with sunshine.

I would because it's suppose to be up just over 50 degrees but my bike is down in SC in a garage waiting for me to get back so I will just have to pretend to ride.

Did a short run today, about 75 miles or so. Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer so I think I will head out towards Gettysburg area.

My wife and I are going for a ride if the roads dry off and it quits raining. Supposed to be near 50 here, but rain is in the forecast for the whole day so we'll see, temps back down below 30 tomorrow.

Back