free website stats program New windshield | Harley Davidson Forums

New windshield

Billbo

Just for what the information is worth to all here ..... I just put on a new Memphis Shades tinted windshield on my 2001 Heritage. I used all existing hardware and was just the replacement 'glass' only. Ordered it from the HD Dealer and came in about 5 days. It was only $115 and fit perfectly -- all holes lined up perfectly and I am safisfied. I have the quick disconnects and it all went back on with NO problems. Thanks for the suggestions here on THE Forum.

Bill

Glad everything worked out for you. Been thinking of getting one of those recurve replacement windshields from Clearview before Spring.

Billbo: How did you measure that Memphis Shade up?My Road King has a huge windshield on it and I need to know how to order

Billbo: How did you measure that Memphis Shade up?My Road King has a huge windshield on it and I need to know how to order

Hope Bilbo doesn't mind if I offer some advice?
FAQ's - How do I measure the windshield height?

measuring from the top of the headlight cut out to top of windshield is the usual way.

ImaRider is correct Dean. You can actually go to the MS website and they have a picture of a windshield with holes and everything and shows just how to measure. NOTE - they have lots of choices so be sure to select YOUR motorcycle and year.

The MS replacement windshield is about 30% thicker than the original on my Heritage but the bolts all worked just fine.

Good luck
Bill

Back