free website stats program New windshield on the way check it out | Harley Davidson Forums

New windshield on the way check it out

So did you get the windshield and do you like it. I wanted to order a 6 inch midium dark. How was the service?

I just put one of the 8" Dark windshields from Fastaire on my 09 Ultra and I'm extremely pleased with the purchase. An excellent quality windshield for $29.00! The plexy is thicker than the 9" HD windshield I had purchased to replace the stock. The fit was perfect and the look is awesome. They charge $10 for shipping and they ship the same day as order is placed. Got mine in 2 days. For that price and quality how can you go wrong? When it gets scratched or if you simply want to have a variety, how can you beat the price to get another one? I'm 6'2 and have the tall boy seat. I have no problem with buffering with the 8" size.

Ride safe,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tank, sounds good and I have seen their ebay store but I don't see any thing for 2010 models. do you know if there be a difference also I am not an ebay member (maybe I should become one) can one purchase outside their ebay store?

Do you think this will fit 2010 EG classic, I don't see them listing this year Can one purchase outside ebay store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back