free website stats program New Victory Touring Models | Harley Davidson Forums

New Victory Touring Models

dolt

Anyone considering a new touring motorcycle should check out the two new Victory touring models. I own two Harley's but am looking hard at these two technically impressive motorcycles. Maybe the competition will get the MoCo off it's duff and come up with something innovative. Check these Vics out.

Van Wall Powersports | Victory Touring Videos

at least it doesnt look like you invading a sci fi movie like the other dresser

I looked at those the other day at the local dealer. Some of it was quite impresive but I think the back end of them are quite ugly. But then again, that's just me

I looked at those the other day at the local dealer. Some of it was quite impresive but I think the back end of them are quite ugly. But then again, that's just me

I agree totally. Too much Arlen Ness plastic drama. I think the back is VERY ugly. I can't stand fairing either. I do like the headlight on the one model, thats about it. No thanks.

The rear end styling does take some getting used to but the rear end does not a motorcyle make. JMHO but these machines are definitely not in the "metric wannabe" class; no comparison between one of these and a metric touring bike. The only comparison one can make is to the two H-D models that these two will compete with. They are technically superior to what the MoCo is putting out right now in every way; styling aside. I am looking forward to a ride on the CrossRoads and Cross Country but the local dealer says November/December before they get any. I am glad to see another American motorcycle developing some serious competition for the MoCo. I did not consider the Vision a serious competitor but I think you will see more and more of these two new touring Vics on the road.

Back