free website stats program New "used" Road King owner | Harley Davidson Forums

New "used" Road King owner

Wangoz

Good afternoon from Upstate NY! Took the plunge and bought a gently used 2004 Road King! I've ridden all sorts of different rides in my 35 years of riding with one exception...A Harley Davidson. So, this month I picked up a gently used 2004 Road King with Rinehart true duals, stage 1 Screaming Eagle Air kit and a few chrome doo dads here and there. Best part only 22,000 miles.
After 2 weeks of ownership I am having a blast with the bike and its character. I've had a few Road Stars and even a Stratoliner but compared to a Road King you had to GIVE them personality. Look forward to spending many hours reading up...Ride safe!

Good evening from Ks. Enjoy your stay!! LOL - " enjoy hours of reading..." not with that new RK that you have!! But when you do stop , swing on thru here and let us know how its goin'.!!

Good afternoon from Upstate NY! Took the plunge and bought a gently used 2004 Road King! I've ridden all sorts of different rides in my 35 years of riding with one exception...A Harley Davidson. So, this month I picked up a gently used 2004 Road King with Rinehart true duals, stage 1 Screaming Eagle Air kit and a few chrome doo dads here and there. Best part only 22,000 miles.
After 2 weeks of ownership I am having a blast with the bike and its character. I've had a few Road Stars and even a Stratoliner but compared to a Road King you had to GIVE them personality. Look forward to spending many hours reading up...Ride safe!

Welcome to this great community !

Welcome to our Great Community, HDTimeline, from Phoenix, AZ.

:wce

I have never been to Phoenix myself , but every time I think of " Phoenix" , the lines from the movie acted by Al Pacino “Heat" ,in the movie he sings " Ah , by the time I got to Phoenix , he would be rising ~He probably leave a note right on the door ~ "

I really wanna go to Arizona when I got the chance .

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Congrats on the RK man I have an 05 ;) nothings like a road king
WAP.gif

Back