free website stats program New Use for Pledge | Harley Davidson Forums

New Use for Pledge

trickydoc

Havn't seen anyone post this use yet, so here goes. we keep hummingbird feeders out as a lot of us do. ants always climb up into my feeders. well Pledge to the rescue. sprayed the crook with it and no ants. kept them off about a week. seems to work pretty good. now for those little flying bugs.

Good tip. I hang mine with high test fishing line and coat it with a bit of grease. Works good too.

I found that Pledge also works to dust off my wood furniture. Who'd a guessed that a motorcycle polish could be used for furniture applications...made the room smell nice too. :newsmile01::newsmile01:

I wonder if anyone actually uses Pledge for furniture? I hide mine from my wife, or it will disappear!

I can tell you that it does wonders on furniture, but I now have to go to the garage to get it. :D

I found that Pledge also works to dust off my wood furniture. Who'd a guessed that a motorcycle polish could be used for furniture applications...made the room smell nice too. :newsmile01::newsmile01:
Oh man! Your wife let you try it out on the furniture untested? You're a brave man going into uncharted waters like that! :p

is it just pledge or will any furniture polish do the same? if it is just pledge what does it contain or not contain that it works and other polishes do not?

is it just pledge or will any furniture polish do the same? if it is just pledge what does it contain or not contain that it works and other polishes do not?

I have heard others say they have luck with the Dollar Store version but then glider would not get his stock profits :p

Back