New Trike Model

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by trike lady, Jul 9, 2014.

1. trike lady

trike lady Junior Member

For 2015 there will be a new trike added to the line up, a bare bones model.
    They call it the 'Freewheel'.

Attached Files:

2. EnjoyingTheRyde

EnjoyingTheRyde Junior Member

Nice! My wife might leave Can Am for this...

3. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

4. EnjoyingTheRyde

The article doesn't speculate on price; any ideas?

5. Harttoo

Harttoo Senior Member

Looks like somethings missing without tour-pak.But, this the way to sell them cheaper and sell lots of add-ons.

6. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

With a 1/3 less bike compared to the Tri Glide, I would bet a 1/3 less price would be my guess.....

7. BUBBIE

BUBBIE Well-Known Member

Looking at my 09 King compared to this 3 wheeler. The look is exact to MY King and only right behind the rider does it change in Visual appearance. A GOOD Visual appearance....

Add a standard Road King windshield and you have it.

Keeping all I CALL garbage, off the bike to streamline it, is a good thing for the Many who will buy it. Keeping it looking About Like their Famous KING...

Good to see something coming back that looks like a motorcycle Yet on 3 wheels.

As you can tell, I AM Not a fan of the traditional HD 3 wheelers and what they became... Do the words Gold Wing apply here on the Traditional HD Trikes ? YES.... :rofl

signed....BUBBIE

8. hillbilly81

hillbilly81 Active Member

nice looking trike but I would have to be in a wheel chair before I go trike

9. gusotto

gusotto Junior Member

I won a one day rental last year.
    Took the trike for a day.
    10 miles out.... I didn't like a trike.
    Can't relax the same way as on a 2-wheeler as when you move the handlebars, you are headed that way right now!
    Didn't make for a pleasant trip like I get with my Ultra.
    Worse MPG than with my Ultra. Best I got was 33 MPG, not good!
    I'll keep my Ultra but it was an eye-opening day.
    Best to rent before buying. My dealer has discounted days (Tuesday-Thursday) for reduced rental rates.

10. EnjoyingTheRyde

One of the best things about this forum is that we can agree to disagree, I really like my Tri Glide!