free website stats program New Trike Magazine | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Trike Magazine

HB,
Are you in the photo on the unnumbered page (29 if it had a number) or the photo on the left on page 24?
I joked about the retina burn because it's a Wing on a Harley Forum, but I do have photos of the Sportster Trike on the Wing Forum. I share photos of my work with everyone as it gives them an idea of what can be done.

WOULD BE PAGE 29, I am on the right sitting there is a guy standing with his hand up right behind me

HB

IMHO Arlen Ness is a joke. I've never liked his designs. He was an oditity back in the early 70's. He certainly wasn't or isn't or never will be the God Father of anything other than swooping fenders that belonged on Honda's... As you can tell, I don't have noth'en good to say bout Arlen... By the way, you do have a sweet look'en trike :)... Congrats... Take care... T

Thank you, seems we agree on the same things. ;)

Received my June 2011 issue of Baggers a short time ago and another issue of American Trike will hit the newsstands in mid July, hope they don't feature another trike by 'Aweful-Ness'. The first one was lousy.

Ahh yes they will be doing a second issue that will be out in june or july. met them today for they used my chopper trike for an aftermarket rear end shootout. will see how it goes.

HB

Thanx, will see how it goes. The trike did break down but it was a brand new build with no miles on it. Typical for a full custom

HB

I'm going to e-mail the publisher of the new trike publication and discuss a few things and I am going to mention Zooods trike. It doesn't take much talent to buy a Tri-glide and swap out a fairing, void the warranty and build an amateur looking trike. If that's the first attempt at creating a trike, I hope it's the last. Some people need to stick to their specialty, there are a lot of talented men (and maybe women) who have been in the trike business for many years and could show a better trike. But then I see it as a way for Ness to keep his name out there, he and his family need to stay with Victory and keep there name on Victory Bikes.
Trike Builders everywhere, "Show Your Trikes'.

I'm going to e-mail the publisher of the new trike publication and discuss a few things and I am going to mention Zooods trike. Get an answer back yet?

Back