free website stats program New Trike Magazine | Harley Davidson Forums

New Trike Magazine

trike lady

For those who read Hot Bike Bagger :bigsmiley12: if you got it from the newsstand you also received a copy of American Trike the premier issue. I have a subscription and so I spent the extra just to see the new magazine certainly wasn't impressed :small3d002:.
I think there is more talent here, especially Zoood and his fine looking custom trike with matching trailer. His trike would have been more awesome on the cover, because his is a true one off custom trike and trailer.

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 79
For those who read Hot Bike Bagger :bigsmiley12: if you got it from the newsstand you also received a copy of American Trike the premier issue. I have a subscription and so I spent the extra just to see the new magazine certainly wasn't impressed :small3d002:.
I think there is more talent here, especially Zoood and his fine looking custom trike with matching trailer. His trike would have been more awesome on the cover, because his is a true one off custom trike and trailer.

WOW Thank you for that compliment! maybe you should contact the magazine? Anyways,... I saw that cover and am wondering who said Arlen Ness is the God father of trikes? I know I dont think so.

Again, thank you for that compliment!

zoood

I'm going to e-mail the publisher of the new trike publication and discuss a few things and I am going to mention Zooods trike. It doesn't take much talent to buy a Tri-glide and swap out a fairing, void the warranty and build an amateur looking trike. If that's the first attempt at creating a trike, I hope it's the last. Some people need to stick to their specialty, there are a lot of talented men (and maybe women) who have been in the trike business for many years and could show a better trike. But then I see it as a way for Ness to keep his name out there, he and his family need to stay with Victory and keep there name on Victory Bikes.
Trike Builders everywhere, "Show Your Trikes'.

I agree, Have not looked at the Mag as of yet just heard about it and saw some stuff online. There are folks out there who build much nicer and wilder stuff.

Oh I am New pleasure to be here

HB

HB,
Contact the magazine and see if you can get your trikes featured in the magazine. It's we the trike builders who can show the fancy pants high fallooting designers how to build an awesome trike. According to the article in the magazine it took 6 months to create the trike featured on the cover, a 'Professional' trike builder can do that same trike in about a month. But he or she will start out with a Road-glide and trike it, not buy a Tri-glide and gut it.

Actually already started the process, My partner knows the editor and will work on getting more of us noticed. Keep an eye out in the near future for the orange trike will be featured in "In The Wind" Magazine, might even be on the cover we will see what the powers to be do.

Lot of the Mags are local either OC or L.A. and know many of the editors

HB

Wow,

So got a chance to look at American Trikes, My thoughts are that it has potential, the Arlen Ness Bike is just a modified factory bike and work done well, not fond of the tongue on the trailer way too long.

Now onto the SOA bike, Please It needs to be a dyna, with a narrow rear end and big fatty tires with no fenders front or rear and then a set of club bars. I have included a pic of a softtail version

Now onto the Chica Bike, He is local here and was part of the trike riders club and it is a nice bike and works well for the three of them, the artwork was done but the person who did mine.

The Trike comparison was done many months ago here in the OC and if you look at the group shot of folks sitting down I am in there on the back left.. Just my thoughts.

HB

http://www.hdtimeline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9744&stc=1&d=1302052545
http://www.hdtimeline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1&d=1302052718

Attachments

• IMG_9958.jpg
    IMG_9958.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_9943.jpg
    IMG_9943.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 55
Okay all, are we ready for some retina burn? Yes, I know it's a Wing Trike; a very expensive Wing Trike.

Attachments

• gl1800p.jpg
    gl1800p.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 61
  • gl1800.jpg
    gl1800.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 62
  • gl1800e.jpg
    gl1800e.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 50
  • gl1800g.jpg
    gl1800g.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 51
  • gl1800k.jpg
    gl1800k.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 49
This was a very expensive trike to build, trust me on this one. The owner has about $60,000.00 tied up in it. If you think the trike is nice, the cargo trailer is nice also.
The picture here didn't fit with the others.

Attachments

• gl1800n.jpg
    gl1800n.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 40
Back