free website stats program New Trike - Locked as requested by OP | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Trike - Locked as requested by OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get the plugs out without raising the tank, however it would be a bit easier

I've read the tank has to be loosened and the rear of the tank has to be blocked up to remove the rear plugs.
Looks like changing plugs is a little more of a challenge not to mention a little more expensive.

I can get the plugs out without raising the tank, however it would be a bit easier
Wonder what the mileage interval is. With the coil on the plug like cars you usually can go a lot farther on plugs.

I hope Don has his camera on hand when you meet so that we get some photos of the your bike ;)

Brian

So how does she run Jack?

Wonder what the mileage interval is. With the coil on the plug like cars you usually can go a lot farther on plugs.

I hope Don has his camera on hand when you meet so that we get some photos of the your bike ;)

Brian
It runs strong and quiet, the plug change interval is the same as ALL HD engines, Don will have his camera phone, I will have the Redhead snap a few pics, I seem to get my thumb in the lens Haaaa

I'll be sure to get pics. Now to learn how to get them on this site. Jack isn't the only one that's tech challenged. Before everyone starts giving instructions remember the Golden rule KISS. Like a well oiled machine.

I'll be sure to get pics. Now to learn how to get them on this site. Jack isn't the only one that's tech challenged. Before everyone starts giving instructions remember the Golden rule KISS. Like a well oiled machine.

Don, you can download pic's from your phone or camera to your home computer or laptop. Then you can upload any pic in your computer library to this forum. That's the KISS version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back