New Trike going into final construction

Discussion in 'Trikes' started by HBHarley, Nov 8, 2011.

1. HBHarley

HBHarley Member

Well the trike I have been working on for 4 1/2 years is finally getting finished, have not been on it for that time been waiting for some folks to get some stuff finished, parts are back from the polisher, chromer, the tins are at the painter. and should get the frame back tomorrow and can start getting back together

This one is based on a Deuce frame, Mystery designs rear, 106 stroker twin cam with 598 cams,

will keep the pics of progress coming

Enjoy HBhttp://www.hdtalking.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11761&stc=1&d=1320732623

Attached Files:

2. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Did you use the new Mystery rear that leans? Looking at the rear tires I would think probably not.

3. HBHarley

HBHarley Member

Attached Files:

4. HBHarley

HBHarley Member

Attached Files:

5. stray dog

stray dog Junior Member

Nice job! Keep the pic's comin.:s

6. HBHarley

HBHarley Member

Attached Files:

7. HBHarley

HBHarley Member

Attached Files:

8. TQuentin1

TQuentin1 Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Pretty!!

TQ

9. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

You've spent a lot of time and I'm guessing some cash on your trike but it will all be worth it when you take it for the first ride. Nice job. :D

10. HBHarley

HBHarley Member

Geezer,

It is always worth it no matter how much time or cash I put into these whether for me or a customer.

will see how the first ride will be, the finish goal date is Dec 15th, and it will be debuted at the Easyrider Show Jan 7th, This one will have a sprint car rear section on her

Meeting the painter today to discuss paint, thinking White pearl or silver with green, purple or black accents

HB