free website stats program new to "this" forum and w/ a tranny prob :>( | Harley Davidson Forums

new to "this" forum and w/ a tranny prob :>(

razornick

Hi guys and gals....
I'm Nick and have been on other forums but seem to not find what I need at times. I guess it's time to spread out and look elsewhere.
I Have a 2012 Ultra Glide Classic, Triumph Rocket lll and an 05' road king custom that I am customizing with stretched bags, bat wing and have just installed a 120' zipper engine. I'm currently trying to decide on what 6 speed to place in it as the 120 is geared 1000 rpms lower than the old 88' I had in it. The stock Tranny does fine as I am NOT racing or trqing it hard and at 52...I doubt I will. I want to put in a reliable tranny 6 speed but Baker is high for me while building all the rest. Maybe I can get some ideas or info.
At any rate, hope I can be of help to anyone as I can during my stay here.
I will have my profile fixed up completely in a day or two.
Thanks!
Nick
Raleigh/Durham,NC:bigsmiley11:

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

This area of the forum is for saying hello and introducing yourself. Post your specific questions in the appropriate section and you'll get tins of helpful responses!

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

............................................................................................................

Back