free website stats program new to the Site | Harley Davidson Forums

new to the Site

hot dog

just saying whats up to all I am new to this site but a long time rider got a new 2009 ultra in October I have about 4,000 miles on it and I am loving it. :newsmile03:

Welcom hot dog.I believe that you will enjoy this site and find that there is a world of knowlege on the wonderful world of motorcycles.If you ever have a question you will find that the folks here are happy to help.Watch out for Glider...he is really a super mainframe not human.Seriously this is a great site.

just saying whats up to all I am new to this site but a long time rider got a new 2009 ultra in October I have about 4,000 miles on it and I am loving it. :newsmile03:
I just bought an 09 Utlra end of December and it is killing me that I cant get out to ride. Got to ride it home thru a horrific thunder storm for 180 miles and it was still a thrill. I am more than surprised at how the bike handles and performs compared to the 00 Heritage I traded in. I am thinking of putting on Reinhart pipes but cant decide if I should go true duals or slip-ons. I hear the 2-1-2 step down exhaust HD has on the bike is worth keeping and slip-ons are the way to go. Any thoughts?

Welcome.... you will find a wealth of information here from some really smart people and also some idiots !! :lolrolling:lolrolling:lolrolling

Slight loss with the TD on the bottom end. The stock setup works well with just a set of slipons.
Best overall is the 2 into 1 if you like that look.

Let me add my welcome as well. I too have an /09 Ultra and love it. It's off the road right now 'cause it isn't fun riding in the wet winter weather out here on the "wet" coast but she'll be back on the road in about a month...can't wait!! And as has been said before...lot's of good information from the gang on this site...sort of like having a bunch of superb service advisors available whenever!

Back