free website stats program New to the forum, as well as motorcycles in general. | Harley Davidson Forums

New to the forum, as well as motorcycles in general.

Vandal5475

Hello

Just wanted to drop a line and say hi. I live in Reno NV and within the last two months I purchased a 2009 FLHX in Denim black. I had wanted a bike for about 3 years, and finally saved the cash to get the bike I wanted. Before this bike I had only rode a dirt bike as a kid 20 years ago. I took the MSF class and got my M class.

Had a lot of friends tell me that the street glide was a very easy bike to get used to riding. After test driving one for about a hour, I knew I was hooked. The bike felt like a extension of my self. Tight turns felt more intuitive than the little rebels from the MSF class, and I was making turns while dragging the floor boards within the first half hour. I got my bike and have to say I'm about 90% happy with it. That just means I have still about 10% more chrome to get rid of.

Well that is my first motorcycle story. I'll try uploading a picture to this opening and then finish the profile set up. Look forward to getting some good info on a few questions I have, and hopefully after some time be able to offer any assistance I might learn to any others that may need it.

Thanks
Morgan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 22
Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Welcome to the forum from Suwannee. If you didn't get a manual when you got the bike it will come in handy later.

Back