free website stats program New to site guys and gals so bear with me | Harley Davidson Forums

New to site guys and gals so bear with me

dozerman

I guess I would be called a re-introduced rider. Had a couple of different bikes in the 70's. Got me a 2005 1200C Sportster (Glacier Pearl white) back in April and have been loving it. Have put over 5000 miles on it. Doing my own mechanic work when possible. Hope ya"ll can help me out a little

Welcome to the forum. Great info in self help section and awesome members to help you out if you don't find your answer.

Welcome to the"BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! You have officially joined THE BEST SITE on the internet for Harley-Davidson information and mechanical issues. If you have a question concerning any Harley bike, you are encouraged to ask and you will receive an answer shortly from a moderator(s) or member(s). These members and moderators are the BEST hands down! I have saved hundreds of dollars by using this site to fix my bike myself and learn at the same time. We are a tight knit family here and I hope you enjoy your stay here at "H-D Talking"! Be safe of the highways and come home safe!!!!:wce

Back