free website stats program New to site: Alarm question | Harley Davidson Forums

New to site: Alarm question

Captj122

I'm new on here and I gotta say this site looks like it contains a wealth of info.
Question: I had an 03 Ultra with a alarm sys. and pager(91665-03). The 03 is gone. I removed the pager. I now have a 08 Ultra with the Smart Alarm Sys.(buttonless fob). Will the old pager work with the new alarm system. I do not have or want the audible siren.
Thanks
Capt Jim

It will work on the '08. Provided that you kept the transmitter, as well as, the pager. Without the transmitter, the pager is useless.

Glide, thanks for the quick response, but, prior to posting my question I did scan the site and could not find any referrence to my question. Maybe I did not ask my question properly. --I have a 08 Ultra with a fac. installed, buttonless fob alarm system. I removed the old version pager (transmitter) from my older (03) ultra.
Will the old version pager work with the 08 alarm system?

Fireman, thanks for the response. I did find a chart in the HD cat. that shows both of the sirens work with the newer alarm system, but was not sure if I could just plug the old version Pager xmter. into the pigtail under the left side cover. Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back