free website stats program New to me....... | Harley Davidson Forums

New to me.......

I've had a 2003 Ultra for 5 years, it's a staple in the garage. I usually have a 2nd ride for 1 up. I just sold a 2003 VROD last week, so I picked up a 2005 FLSTCSI Softail Classic Springer last night, 3 hours from here. Bought it without seeing it. The man said it was stoc with 7,000 miles on her. We;;, much to my surprise, I get there and find out it has a Power Commander with fishtail pipes, dyno'd, quick release windshield, hard leather bags and handlebar mounted speakers with tiny amp for an MP3, etc.
All that for $10,000.00 cash, I think I done good !!! Love the look of a Classic Springer.
Had to tell someone, my friends don't care !

I've had a 2003 Ultra for 5 years, it's a staple in the garage. I usually have a 2nd ride for 1 up. I just sold a 2003 VROD last week, so I picked up a 2005 FLSTCSI Softail Classic Springer last night, 3 hours from here. Bought it without seeing it. The man said it was stoc with 7,000 miles on her. We;;, much to my surprise, I get there and find out it has a Power Commander with fishtail pipes, dyno'd, quick release windshield, hard leather bags and handlebar mounted speakers with tiny amp for an MP3, etc.
All that for $10,000.00 cash, I think I done good !!! Love the look of a Classic Springer.
Had to tell someone, my friends don't care !

sounds like a great deal to me. enjoy your new ride

Awesome addition to the stable. With the windshield and bags you have more than a boulevard cruiser thats very retro.

Pics? Well, we left for vacation about 20 minutes after I posted this morning. When I get back, after a very long ride of course.
WAP.gif

Very good score enjoy the vacation and dont forget the pictures or you may end up like me, in trouble:s

Back