free website stats program New to me Sportster | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New to me Sportster

I also own a Sporster that started out as a 883. The conversion to 1200 was done by a previous owner but I fin9shed the job by removing the baffles and upgrading to a stage 1 intake. I have yet to notice a significate drop in gas mileage but the performance gain is amazing! I hope as money comes availlable to change to different pipes and as always add more chrome.

Congrats on your bike, you will love it. Like Iceman, I miss my sporty, especially when I have some good twisties ahead.

last weekend i went and bought me an 07 sportster 883 took it for a spin this weekend about 200 miles total, it really needs some mods done to make it more comfortable but i time i believe it will be awesome

No worries, comfort and/or performance mods are common modifications done to Sportsters. Comfort mods because the standard 5'9 to 6' marque is common as is the "--need for speed..."!!! in the famous words of Mavrick..in Top Gun.:small3d036:

Back