free website stats program New to me Sportster | Harley Davidson Forums

New to me Sportster

azmusicman

Wass up, just got my XL883 Sportster! She is bad (EDIT). It's my 1st HD. Got a great deal on her. Tell me what you all think. Just needed some TLC and now she purrs like a kitty kat! Cant wait to customize

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum and the world of Harleys !

Here you will find the best of people and wealth of knowledge to help you through anything.

Post some pics when you get a chance

Here you go

Welcome to the forum and the world of Harleys !

Here you will find the best of people and wealth of knowledge to help you through anything.

Post some pics when you get a chance

I tried to post an attchment, wouldn't take it

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Azmusicman to the HDTimeline forum...being new with less than 5 posts, you are not able to download to the forum until you have 5 posts and approval. This is one of many preventative measures to prevent spammers from hammering the forum. Once you have the required number AND approved threads, you will be able to post up your pics.

Welcome to the forum AZMusicman. My first HD was like yours - then I gave it Stage 1 with Screamin Eagle II pipes and a TFi and then upgraded to 1200cc.

Always a great bike but each change made it better (for me) - still riding it and loving it.

Enjoy the ride, ride safe and enjoy your time here :D.

Welcome, Sportsters are good machines H D longest running line to date enjoy your bike and have fun pumping it up:s

Welcome. I agree, this is a great site for help and just talking Harley. I have also gotten some parts from members to complete the stage I on my Street Bob. The fuel side of the equation is not exactly right, but much, much better than stock. I put Vance and Hines Big Radius pipes, Arlen Ness Heavy Breather and a Fuel Pak on mine.

Wass up, just got my XL883 Sportster! She is bad (EDIT). It's my 1st HD. Got a great deal on her. Tell me what you all think. Just needed some TLC and now she purrs like a kitty kat! Cant wait to customize

I may be able to offer some assistance. I am continuing to customize my ride. I also had an 883. It isn't anymore. It is a really stout 1250 with a lot attitude. let me know if you need anything.

Good for you - I miss my Sporty, but will own another someday. Time to get some pics posted so we can have a looksee...

Back