free website stats program New to me HD | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New to me HD

Welcome! Expect to get the cold shoulder from the HSNet folks now that you own a Harley. Congratulations on your 03!

Congratulation on the new steed. There is nothing like the heart and soul of a Harley. That is a big part of the enjoyment of owning one. May you make many memorable miles upon it.

Congrats my friend and the BEST thing about a Harley is that the smile is still there just by looking at it. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy :)

Not counting all the fantastic days of riding your Harley, the two best days of ownership are the day you buy one and the day you buy your next one. Congratulations, we all know how your feeling.

Even a 35-degree day is a good one when you're riding a king...congrats on the new scoot. Man, that was a "Iron Man" run getting 'er home, but bet it was still smiles all the way!

Awesome new ride, glad you are having fun even in the cold, Welcome to The Forum:rider:wce

Great choice for a first Harley. Sounds like you did your homework and made a good buy.
I have been riding along time. Bought heated jacket and gloves last year, and I will never leave home (on any trip) with out them.
Ride safe and ride free.
:small3d014: :small3d014: :small3d014:

Hello
I want to thank everyone for the great welcome. I am looking forward to participating with you great people.

Jesse

Welcome to the site and a huge family of Harley rider's.. I forgot to ask,, but where are from , What state..

Back