free website stats program new to fla. | Harley Davidson Forums

new to fla.

broncobob

just moved to citrus county near hernando and was wondering if anybody on the forum can suggest to me if their are any bike nights or good places to meet other riders in the area. i just moved from the northern va. area and we are looking forward to riding in this area. i hope to hear from the locals on what to expect from this part of fla. thanks

Welcome to Florida. Have you checked with your local Harley dealer? There is usually a board with local activities. You can also pick up free mags that have all the activity in the area.

Welcome to Florida watch for social gatherings around Biketoberfest There will be a thread here some where:s

I'm over on the Central East Coast. You ever get over this way let me know and I'll show around these parts. I'm a born and raised Virginian myself.

Bodeen

thanks for the reply, we plan on hitting every spot possible and tour up thru the panhandle. i will certainly let you know when we get over to the east side.

Like Don said check with your local HOG or Dealer site rides and maps.

Your just north of Homossasa so you've got some good riding right in your area and just northwest of there around Cedar Key. Also you are not far from the Ocala forest, fantastic riding there.

We have a Florida ride for members of this forum (and friends) planned for Oct 9th on a Sunday to meet at Ocala Harley, and ride thru the forest and have lunch at Gator Joe's.

Additionally on the East Coast one week later is BiketoberFest in Daytona.

Back