free website stats program New tires on the bike... | Harley Davidson Forums

New tires on the bike...

Kansasjase

Man what a difference a new set of tires makes. Kinda forgot what I had been missing until I got out on the road with new rubber. Even more motivation--beside the safety factor (and that's kind of a big deal)--to keep fresh tires on the bike.

Absolutely, Notice how much better the NASCAR drivers proform with a new set of tires on the track. Congratulations

New tyres always feel good just remember to take it easy on them for a wee while until they are settled in takes 100 miles or so

Brian

I hear you. That why I always cautioned my customers at Harley dealer that it is like power steering on the bike. With 2 new tires. Cornering is effortless and ride quality is like a new bike. Just mounted 2 new tires yesterday and looking forward to riding tomorrow to break them in.

Riding in the rain you bet new tires make a big difference, just changed my front tyre(English) spelling:s

Riding in the rain you bet new tires make a big difference, just changed my front tyre(English) spelling:s

Jack - you old 'Chap' you! I am about to put new tires on my bike. Can't wait - it will be like riding a brand new Street Glide!!!! :D:D

Bill - nuff said .... now git r done!

Back