free website stats program new tfi and se air cleaner | Harley Davidson Forums

new tfi and se air cleaner

lets ride

Well I finnaly did it, order the doebeck tfi and se air cleaner two weeks ago. installed them sat night and test drove today. what a differeance!! piece of cake on the install. hopefully weather stays nice now. thanks to all for the info.

steve

Good to hear that you are satisfied with the TFI and the smiles per miles will now increase...:s

I just did the same thing with mine except a K 'n N filter. What a world of difference it made. Glad yours is up and running! Enjoy man, I know I'm happy with my set up.

How much of a fuel mileage loss if any has anyone noticed with this set up. The weather turned wet here and I haven't been able to check it...

IRT fuel mileage - make sure you run a few tanks through before checking. First tank post-TFI is a wash because you're constantly twisting the Right hand w/newly found power. Then it takes a few to get the bike dialed-in. I'd say by 4-5 tanks it's time to check mileage. Enjoy!

IRT fuel mileage - make sure you run a few tanks through before checking. First tank post-TFI is a wash because you're constantly twisting the Right hand w/newly found power. Then it takes a few to get the bike dialed-in. I'd say by 4-5 tanks it's time to check mileage. Enjoy!

I laughed when I read the part about the right hand because I love to feel that new found power. I also find myself riding in a lower gear now which will have an effect on mileage.

I have not checked milage yet only on second tank. first tank was winterized so that don't count. but unable to ride much because cold, rainy and windy the last two weeks. but the right hand does seem to have a mind of its own!

There is a LOT of good reading on the Dobecks site that has Many questions WE may have already answered. Not that it can't be questioned and answered again:D:D
but the Old Threads do have a lot of information in them.

I guess what I am saying is :
Along with the new questions here Go Look at the threads that fit you and your questions and Answers are there. I was surprised how much information is there to View and some of it goes back a Long ways and DOES have answers that you won't get in the new threads...

Try this and see IF you agree;:newsmile105:

TFI Questions Answered By Dobeck - Harley Davidson Community

signed....BUBBIE

More air, more fuel just what the engine needed. The TFI is a great tool for better performance. The mileage drop I didn't experience, I still get 50mpg and that's with two up riding. Go, enjoy.......

Back