free website stats program New StreetBob Bags and Windsheild | Harley Davidson Forums

New StreetBob Bags and Windsheild

ramprat

Just a couple of pics of my 2006 StreetBob. Finally removed the factory logo from the tank. If I had anything against Harley I wouldn't be riding one; just didn't like the factory logo. Plan on getting a new paint set from VividDragon in the winter.

I opted for the Boss Bags saddlebags; model 31s1. Great bags; strudy with lots of room, and the option of adding smaller front and rear bags for more storage. Pricey, but you get what you pay for right?

Went with the Harley Detachable Low Profile windsheild for the Dyna. Seems to cut down a little on the wind but still get rocked a little bit. I stand 5'8" so I still get the wind in my face. The standard sheild at 26.8" might have been the better bet but I'll live with it.

Next up is switching the factory shocks for a pair of Progressive 812 Vintage covered shocks. Again pricey when you live a paycheck to paycheck life (EDITED) :newsmile093:: If the pics come thru you can see the clean attachment setup for the windsheild. On and off in 10 seconds. Also note the Quik release lever for the saddlebags. Again on and off in a flash.

Attachments

• bike parts 001.jpg
    bike parts 001.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 90
  • bike parts 002.jpg
    bike parts 002.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 117
  • bike parts 003.jpg
    bike parts 003.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 79
  • bike parts 004.jpg
    bike parts 004.jpg