free website stats program New sporty owner with too many questions | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New sporty owner with too many questions

Should I sell this fast or is it worth learning to be a Harley mechanic?

• yes, sell fast...

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • no. learn to do Harley repairs

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • call me anytime for help

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You could do a VIN number search to find out what dealer the bike came from and see if they have any service records. Mine had a dealer dip dot, and when I contacted them they had all my scoots service records. Except for the time they burned my wires, they had no record of that.

:newsmile100:

Manual, and enjoy your new bike, as NEWHD says we have a lot of help here for you:p

You could do a VIN number search to find out what dealer the bike came from and see if they have any service records. Mine had a dealer dip dot, and when I contacted them they had all my scoots service records. Except for the time they burned my wires, they had no record of that.

:newsmile100:

That was evil...Dr.:newsmile100:

You guys are going to confuse the original poster and several thousand other forum members. :newsmile100:

For those of you that don't get the reference to a dealer not having records for burnt wires you should read this...

Very angry customer - Harley Davidson Community

With nearly 3000 hits on this thread a few of you know about lost records. The "right" thing is being done now or so we have heard. :D

Sorry Tank did not mean to hijack this thread:s

Back