free website stats program New Sporty out | Harley Davidson Forums

New Sporty out

Should be two on Craigslist any minute now......
You have a good point for after spending almost $11,500 plus what ever it takes to make it comfortable to ride you would be sick of it. It seems Harley is trying to be only a high end type motorcycle. More money for less Harley is getting out of hand in my opinion.
No wonder why Indian came up with 2016 Springfield. They are calling it the other type of Road King.
It is well appointed for $21,000.

The market has always been flooded with Sporties. Not likely to change no matter what they call it or what it costs.

You have a good point for after spending almost $11,500 plus what ever it takes to make it comfortable to ride you would be sick of it. It seems Harley is trying to be only a high end type motorcycle. More money for less Harley is getting out of hand in my opinion.
No wonder why Indian came up with 2016 Springfield. They are calling it the other type of Road King.
It is well appointed for $21,000.
21 grand is still more than an RK

I don't know if they still do it,but when I had my XL883,after 2 years they offered me list price back if I got any big V-twin.So they gave me 6995 for a bike I figured was worth about 3 grand.Which is how I got my FXDC.

I don't know if they still do it,but when I had my XL883,after 2 years they offered me list price back if I got any big V-twin.So they gave me 6995 for a bike I figured was worth about 3 grand.Which is how I got my FXDC.

Thats pretty sweet! Bet the percentage of folks who do that is pretty low though....

Back