free website stats program New Spin on Things! | Harley Davidson Forums

New Spin on Things!

TripleJ

Got a laugh from this today. I guess there is always a way to spin things. Only drinking the Koolaid because I am forced to :p

Attachments

• Enriched.JPG
    Enriched.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 79
I hope that the enrichment does not get any worse..... I can not afford the loss of MPG. :swoon

Enrich a refined product HMMMM pass the KOOL AID :pelao

:D My husband & I just had a discussion over the overall gas mileage in our vehicles. Is it better to pay the extra $$ for the higher octane and get on average 3 mpg better (at least for my jeep), don't ask me how I know. :D

Or pay for less octane and take the hit on the mileage. I think the jeep runs better on the higher octane, (so when he's not with me, I may hit the wrong button) and it gets better gas mileage to boot.

When in his truck, which can run on the E85, he only runs the 87 octane unless there is a big difference in the price, but even between the 85 & 87, he will see a 2-3 gallon drop. We have had this discussion several times while driving.

What's really sad is my mother was fussing at my dad because he only runs high octane in his truck, he says it runs better and gets better gas mileage........oh no, I really am turning into my father.....:panic:panic:panic:panic:panic:panic

Gotta love those marketing buzz words - just wait long enough & you'll see someone pull out their travel mug & splash some in...:D

Kinda reminds me of the "soft sell" regarding "fortified enriched white bread" (after you bleached all the nutrients out of the product) toss in some "secret receipe" and have others tout it's "--good for ya..."...! :newsmile055:

Back