free website stats program New Spedo/Tacho | Harley Davidson Forums

New Spedo/Tacho

ARMS

Hi
I have a 2009 Road King and I just got one of those neat combined sped/Tacho units. It comes with an adapter harness which the instructions say to plug into the data link connector (91). Does anyone know where this is located and what the number 91 means?
Andy

Hi
I have a 2009 Road King and I just got one of those neat combined sped/Tacho units. It comes with an adapter harness which the instructions say to plug into the data link connector (91). Does anyone know where this is located and what the number 91 means?
Andy

Do a search in the self help area:s...

Datalinkconn.png

Glad to help. You'll find the answers to most questions in the self help area, just do a search :s.

just bought a speedo tach from medallion for my 2007 rk but no matter what the dealer or i do we cant get the cruise control light to work. medallion has sent me three different brand new units and we can't get anyone of them to show the cruise light on or off and the active or inactive light. ps the cruise was installed 2 years after i purchased the bike by my harley dealer. ps does anyone have any ideas pss i love the new unit except for the cruise problem

Back