free website stats program New seat on EG Classic | Harley Davidson Forums

New seat on EG Classic

weve

I,am 6,5 tall and I decided to by the Harley tallboy seat to try and get more leg room I put it on tuesday road about 150 miles with it also had the wife onboard. So far I have nothing but good words to say for it Harley says in the discription it puts you 2 inches farther back but seat height stays the same. Works for me

Glad that it worked out for you. Now you are probably going to spend more time riding, so enjoy!!!!!

Did you find it affected your reach to the handlebars at all? I'm about 6'3" and my knees are a little higher than I'd like, but my reach is about right so I'm afraid to try the tallboy seat. I was hoping to avoid getting the tallboy handlebars and associated cables needed. My stealer says they won't take it back if it doesn't fit me right.

I do feel I,am reaching a little more for the bars but I,am so much more comfortable being moved back 2 inches in the seat I don,t mind it. I can streach my legs out so much more and so far no pain in my back So far I'am very pleased with it.

Back