New Seat Needed

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by ThorVikingGod, Oct 13, 2010.

1. ThorVikingGod

ThorVikingGod New Member

I own a 2010 Road King and the seat just isnt cutting it as I am sore after a small amount of riding. I am 6' 5" with long legs and weigh in at 295 lbs. I need to find a seat that focuses on comfort and one that will fit me better. I have read reviews about Mustang, Corbin and Saddleman manufactures.

Does anyone have any feedback or advice or experience for me?

2. The4opps1

The4opps1 Junior Member

Only have experience with Mustang. Have one on my '99 Ultra, and love it. Have owned several that I have had on various bikes. All are good quality, very comfortable, and definitely add to your riding time....

3. retgi

retgi Member

My butt was killing me too after only an hour on the stock seat. Ordered a nice seat w/backrest from cc seats and hasn't hurt since. Quality product too!

4. Merlynn

Merlynn Active Member

The stock RK seat is dreadful. Swapped out mine for a Mustang seat. Wonderful seat and my back seater liked it also...

5. maine-e-axe

maine-e-axe Junior Member

Plus 3 on the Mustang seat, has lower back support.

6. sprinklerfitter669

sprinklerfitter669 Junior Member

I changed mine out for a tallboy, before it left the dealer. I am 6'2" and I like it because it moves you back, and has good back support.

for your height, i recommend changing the bars to, i went with heritage to help stretch my arms, the wer $ 80, and worked with stock wires and cables

7. rossn2

rossn2 Member

I put a Sundowner on my 08 RoadKing. Both wife and I were a lot happier!:)

8. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

+1 on our RG