free website stats program New SE 120 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New SE 120

How much labor time should installing this be? I have started a parts list for this, injectors, throttle body, compensator, clutch spring, dyno tune, thats all the extras, so what should the shop be charging for labor besides the dyno

i have a complete 103 kit. from a flhtk. heads jugs pistons cams throttle boddy fuel injectors pushrods clutch spring. if a person were to do some work to these auto compression release heads you could have a awsome motor for pennies on the dollar. everything i have would cost 4200 bucks to buy for harley. i would sell it for 1500 bucks. thats a great deal. the shop i deal with told me since it was a factory take off that if someone came in that shop and told them that they bought my kit that they would fully warrenty it if they installed it. send me a message if anyone is interested. i done the 113 uprade and it is putting out 120.4 hp and dependable as all get out

Okay, you left out the most important part, how fast were you going over that hill? :D
Wellllll. My speedo is in Kilometers per hour and it was 140 K so that is about 86 mph? Least thats about how fast I was going when I saw him parked and stood on brakes? He definitely had a sense of humour? :D

Back