free website stats program New Rush Exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

New Rush Exhaust

JROB4438

I ordered my new Rush 3 1/2 tip compatible slip-ons on Thursday and according to my email from ups they'll be in on Tuesday. Who else has Rush exhaust and how happy are you with them? I got them for 50% off what Rush was selling them for on thier website through biker garage 101. I would highley recomend them(Im not in any way affiliated with them just a very satisfied customer). Has anyone else dealt with them and how was your purchase?

I added RUSH slip-ons last fall. I went with the downslash model as a matter of personal preference. The units look great, fit great and sound great! I bought pipes with 2" baffles, as that was available for the super price I got them for. A good friend here on the Forum had recommended 1 3/4" for best performance, but I got such a bargain that I can afford to purchase the additional baffles if I decide I need to go that way.
So, yes, to answer your question : Yes, I have used them. Yes, I am very happy with the fit and finish. As to the performance, I don't 'know' that there was any difference but it sure sounds more powerful!:D Would I buy another product from them? in a heartbeat!

I added RUSH slip-ons last fall. I went with the downslash model as a matter of personal preference. The units look great, fit great and sound great! I bought pipes with 2" baffles, as that was available for the super price I got them for. A good friend here on the Forum had recommended 1 3/4" for best performance, but I got such a bargain that I can afford to purchase the additional baffles if I decide I need to go that way.
So, yes, to answer your question : Yes, I have used them. Yes, I am very happy with the fit and finish. As to the performance, I don't 'know' that there was any difference but it sure sounds more powerful!:D Would I buy another product from them? in a heartbeat!

Thanx NYSDEUCERIDER
Im sure Ill be happy with them. I believe mine have a 1.5 baffle on them and like you said I got such a good deal that I can buy differant ones if needed. Im not too concerned about getting big gains in performance I just want a good looking and sounding exhaust. Glad yours worked out so well!

I had rush slop ons on my 07 Streetbob, got them @ the dealer cheap, my neighbor liked them more than me so I sold them, shortly after one of them started to rattle real bad No warranty from the dealer HMMMM

I had rush slop ons on my 07 Streetbob, got them @ the dealer cheap, my neighbor liked them more than me so I sold them, shortly after one of them started to rattle real bad No warranty from the dealer HMMMM

Hmmm that does seem wierd. These said they come with a 1 yr warranty. Dont know if that is from factory or dealer. Was the rattling from the pipe itself maybe something internal perhaps the baffle or maybe some of the hardware to install them came loose? Ill look the whole setup over real good when they get here on tuesday. I hope i like them. What about them did you not care for? Look, sound or something else?

Hmmm that does seem wierd. These said they come with a 1 yr warranty. Dont know if that is from factory or dealer. Was the rattling from the pipe itself maybe something internal perhaps the baffle or maybe some of the hardware to install them came loose? Ill look the whole setup over real good when they get here on tuesday. I hope i like them. What about them did you not care for? Look, sound or something else?

Did not like the sound, found out the baffle had come loose, all fixed now but the dealer said I would have to ship them to Rush on my dime NOT, still I think they are are a good choice, I like my Cycle Shack full Turnout system better, tho I did some mods to it :s

I also had them on .Rush sound better than stock but nothing to impressive..I have since replaced them with vance and hines pipes that sound more like a harley IMO

A couple of years ago, I went with the Rush tip-compatible slip-ons, as the baffles in Screamin Eagle slip-ons broke loose. Sound good, look good. I too developed a slight rattle. Just last fall, I ordered the Rush true dual headpipes. When I pulled the baffles out of the slip-ons to see what the rattle was, the right side muffler had no more packing in it, and the baffle was rattling in the front, up by the inlet. The left muffler's packing was still there, in fact it was soaking wet, and really rusty. I replaced the packing in both mufflers, and installed the headpipes. Talk about sweet music! Raised the hair on the back of my neck. I love 'em.

I went with the Rush 2" baffles...nice deep mellow tone.
I wanted a higher crackle so i agot the 2.5 " baffles...and it does sound like a Harley now...also added the TFI and no noticed peformance loss

I had Rush exaust and Stage 1 installed before I picked up my bike, great sound and performance. My last bike was an 05 Deuce with SE exaust and Stage 1 but it was a little loud. I did get a baffle rattle with the Rush exaust after about 10,000 miles but my dealer fixed it at no cost. Got a great dealer here in the Frozen North, snow level down to about 8 inches.

Back