free website stats program New Rocker & Cross Bones, what do you think? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Rocker & Cross Bones, what do you think?

I wouldn't buy either of them. They look like something made with spare parts left over.

Hey, my ride was put together with a lot of spare parts:bigsmiley30:its about time they put together a bike for full size riders:cheers 'course I gotta see one up close and personal so the jury's still out

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, my ride was put together with a lot of spare parts:bigsmiley30:its about time they put together a bike for full size riders:cheers 'course I gotta see one up close and personal so the jury's still out

Yeah, but your bike looks good, that's the difference :D I've seen them up close and I wasn't impressed but to each their own.

I Love the Crossbones, but would like to see a chrome front end on it. The Rocker on the other hand...they had something nice going on the front half of the bike, then they screwed up the back half. Looks like they had two different designers working on it, one on the front half and one on the back half, then they just slapped the two helf designs together. That gap under the seat looks terrible. I hope in the next couple years they will refine it and it will turn out to be a nice looking ride.

Don't care for the Rocker. As for the Cross Bones. Cool idea. As for that plastic seat pan, I came to find out (much to my pleasure) that it can be replaced with a metal one. also, the old school seat can be removed and replaced with a seat that sits in the bike!(my preferance) There are a few things I'd change like the afore mentioned seat but all in all, Cool idea. I looked into buying one and was sticker shocked! I'll build my own for that kind of cash! Creeper.

From the moment I saw the cross bone, I thought it look great. For just a few moments I considered changing my order and maybe getting the cross bones instead of the heritage classic.

From the moment I saw the cross bone, I thought it look great. For just a few moments I considered changing my order and maybe getting the cross bones instead of the heritage classic.

J. M. O. O. and that is I think you made the better choice with the Heritage!! IMO- thats all!! But there has to be something with the Rocker & Crossbones -- the dealers that I stop by seem to have 1 , 2 sometimes 3 sold!!!! ?

Just got a Bones in at work--love the look-hate the seat. I think it needs a different rear fender too. We put a black set of V&H sideshots on it, made a good lookin good soundin ride

Just got a Bones in at work--love the look-hate the seat. I think it needs a different rear fender too. We put a black set of V&H sideshots on it, made a good lookin good soundin ride

Post a pic or two of it if you can!!

I don't see my back cheeks on either.

To me the motor company built these bikes for the posers. j/k
About the only thing i do like about the Crossbones is the Black color. But we eeeee al know that black is the best color:D

Back