free website stats program New Road Glide Ultra | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Road Glide Ultra

Bought my 2012 Road Glide Ultra in Jan. and have put 13000 miles on it. I love the ride. It is my second RG had 06 before. We ride 2up most of the time.
The only problem I have had is the windsheild. The black seems to get rubbed by the fairing. They replaced it under warranty but the problem is still not corrected. I had the same problem on my 06 before. I thought they would have corrected problem by now.

Awsome ride. I got mine about five months ago and haven't looked back. The wife loves it too so we're set. Enjoy the bike my friend.

Two weeks ago, I traded my '08 Ultra (72,000 miles) for a 2012 RG. I am a convert for sure. Great ride.

I really like the RG...have ridden many different bikes, but only recently (4 years) did I get my Harley, only not a bagger. I do prefer a frame rigid mounted fairing, much less weight on the front end, with less wind affect on the handling of the bike at speed. On the lightweight sportbikes I rode, it mattered. My ideal RG would weigh 700-800 lbs, ...and have Heritage style to match my small 135 lbs stature, or I'd be riding one today.

Back