free website stats program New Rineharts and Doebeck Per TFI on 07 RK Problems | Harley Davidson Forums

New Rineharts and Doebeck Per TFI on 07 RK Problems

Hobit,
I need to call on your wisdom again. I put Rhineharts and the Doebeck Performance fuel management system on my 07 Road King. I had the bike Dynoed and it runs great. The problem I'm having is this... I get a lot of popping when down shifting or just letting off the throttle at high or mid range RPM's. Thought it could be an exhaust leak so I reseated everything with a new set of gaskets, no luck. HELP !!!!

I am also having an issue with my nuetral light and alarm light coming on when the engine gets hot just cruising around town. Could this be a signal that I'm over heating ? I was under the impression that the TFI from Doebeck would lower the operating temps. again HELP please.... I know your the man when it comes to this stuff so any insight you cn offer would be great. Thanks....:bigsmiley22:

Thanks for the quick reply. My fuel consumption has gone up some recently now that you mention that. I will check it out. I do have the print out from the dyno. Is there something I should look for there ? Also any thoughts on the lights coming on ?

Bud,
Thanks for that link... Ran out to the garage and ran it. B1155 is a neutral switch short to the battery. My guess is I have a wire getting hot when the engine heats up and is shorting out to make the light come on. That should be an easy fix. Thanks....

Yes they are true duels. The 2 lines I believe are 1 air and 1 fuel. They are right on top of each other. As for where on the scale I can't say right now I have the print out in my desk at work. I'll post where on the scale it is tomorrow. Thanks again guys for all of the help. What a great site ....

Last edited by a moderator:
OK here is what I have. There are 2 lines one I think is the target he was shooting for the other is the actual reading. It's right at 14 on the scale and is just a hair above target through 2nd gear. Once it hits 3rd it's flat on all the way till he shuts it down in
5th. But this was done with a temp of 73 degrees F in March. Yesterday it was 96 here with 85% humidity. Could that make a difference in the way the bike runs ? Should I retune it to lean out the fuel ???

Back