free website stats program New Ride: | Harley Davidson Forums

New Ride:

RK_S54

I am excited. I just took possesion of my 09 RK Police. It is green and bought on Friday the 13th. So much for ant superstition on my part. I took it for a short run(it was 34 degrees) awesome. Power and smooth, it is better than I ever imagined.
Bob

Awesome! Good luck with the new ride. I have a 2000 e glide police and its the most comfortable riding bike I have ridden. Good for you!

Congrats on the new steed. May you make many miles of smiles upon it.

Congrats on the new ride. Hope it takes you to lots of places you've never been before on roads you've never travelled before. :s

Really???? you bought a GREEN bike not sure I could tempt fate like that. I bought a green bike once and immediately stripped the tins and traded them off before I brought it home. Maybe a silly superstition.......... just sayin.......

ah...... I knew I could stir up some interest in the bad luck green myth...... I dont really know where it started, I just know from anecdotal evidence there does seem to be a higher rate of bad luck with green bikes, and all the old timers I know swear by it. So how bout it does anyone know the roots of the myth, or want to chime in ????

Back