free website stats program New Ride | Harley Davidson Forums

New Ride

abish33

OK I don't post much but I must share this. 3 years ago I bought my first Harley. 2008 Electra Glide Classic. I said to my wonderful wife that it was time and she whole heartedly agreed saying that I deserved it. Well this past Monday, coming home from a 5 day road trip, we stopped at a couple of dealers for new apparel and as she was trying on some new duds I got to "looking". Long story short I will be picking up our new ride this Saturday. 2011 Ultra! I am pumped up. As she comes out of the fitting room she sees me sitting on the Ultra comes over and says what are you doing. I say just sitting. She says wrong bike ours is outside and she eyeballs the sales manager. Well about an hour later we have cut the deal with no complaints from my wife. I am just one lucky guy. Thanks honey.

OK I don't post much but I must share this. 3 years ago I bought my first Harley. 2008 Electra Glide Classic. I said to my wonderful wife that it was time and she whole heartedly agreed saying that I deserved it. Well this past Monday, coming home from a 5 day road trip, we stopped at a couple of dealers for new apparel and as she was trying on some new duds I got to "looking". Long story short I will be picking up our new ride this Saturday. 2011 Ultra! I am pumped up. As she comes out of the fitting room she sees me sitting on the Ultra comes over and says what are you doing. I say just sitting. She says wrong bike ours is outside and she eyeballs the sales manager. Well about an hour later we have cut the deal with no complaints from my wife. I am just one lucky guy. Thanks honey.
When you went in to buy some apparel you didn't buy any tee shirts did you? If that was the case then you were the third person in as many weeks who went in to "just buy a tee" shirt and ended up with a new ride! :p I'm beginning to suspect these tee shirt purchases are getting to be a mite expensive!! :)
Ride safe and good luck!!

What did you say to change hur mind?? Mabe it was, the new bikes are safer or I will get you that new car you been wanting ...:)..Aney how , congrats and ride safe..Oh...I to am lucky to have a nice wife....

Congrats on the new steed. May you continue to make many miles of smiles upon it......:)
Wives can be very cool when you least expect it......

I tell ya...clothing shopping @ HD can get pretty $pendy...cngrats & post up some pics when you get off the saddle. Ride safe!

I had no intention of buying a bike but when they said they would throw in a couple of tees I figured I saved 70-80 bucks. I didn't have to say anything to change her mind, I knew all was good when she went back to looking at more clothes.

I just went in to take the rider's edge class!!!! Had no intention of buying right away. One look at that 05 Heritage..... I had to have it!

Back