New ride with thanks to the members of this site.

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by bonsi57, Oct 30, 2009.

1. bonsi57

bonsi57 Active Member

I picked up my Ultra Classic Limited today. Once it warmed up out of the gate I did the 30 - 60 x 10 break in. I wanted to thank all of you who have answered my questions and provided information. I have learned more on this site than I ever imagined. Every night I look forward to reading and learning. The knowledge of the members here is awesome. Thanks again! :D

2. R. Lewis

R. Lewis Senior Member Retired Moderators

CONGRATS on the new UC !!!!!! I wish you many a happy day in the saddle!!! :cheers

3. whatyardwork

whatyardwork Banned

Congrats on the new ride..PIC's??

4. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Good choice enjoy your ride

5. gmurdock

gmurdock Active Member

Nice ride Enjoy

6. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

Congrads, And Yes this is the best site there is. Send pic's as we all would like to share the happiness.

7. glider

glider Veteran Member

Good luck with the new bike, post some pics when you can.

8. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Congrats Bonsi57...posting pix is easy, once you have photos saved on your computer, log on to photobucket website:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Once you register and log on, you will be able to upload your pictures, then Edit them to 800x600 or smaller size. Save and copy the 4th option and paste it into your Posts here at HDTalking (you can go to your specific model photo thread or onto your own personal account...Avatar is very small size pix or find some prefab ones that are pretty awesome if you do a search.

9. FLHXTom29715

FLHXTom29715 Active Member

Congrats on the new bike!! :cheers

10. Doug_09ultra

Doug_09ultra Junior Member

Congrats on the new ride! I'm sure you're gonna love the Ultra. 'Course I could be just a little biased.:cheers