free website stats program New ride with thanks to the members of this site. | Harley Davidson Forums

New ride with thanks to the members of this site.

bonsi57

I picked up my Ultra Classic Limited today. Once it warmed up out of the gate I did the 30 - 60 x 10 break in. I wanted to thank all of you who have answered my questions and provided information. I have learned more on this site than I ever imagined. Every night I look forward to reading and learning. The knowledge of the members here is awesome. Thanks again! :D

I picked up my Ultra Classic Limited today. Once it warmed up out of the gate I did the 30 - 60 x 10 break in. I wanted to thank all of you who have answered my questions and provided information. I have learned more on this site than I ever imagined. Every night I look forward to reading and learning. The knowledge of the members here is awesome. Thanks again! :D

CONGRATS on the new UC !!!!!! I wish you many a happy day in the saddle!!! :cheers

Good luck with the new bike, post some pics when you can.

Congrats Bonsi57...posting pix is easy, once you have photos saved on your computer, log on to photobucket website:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Once you register and log on, you will be able to upload your pictures, then Edit them to 800x600 or smaller size. Save and copy the 4th option and paste it into your Posts here at HDTimeline (you can go to your specific model photo thread or onto your own personal account...Avatar is very small size pix or find some prefab ones that are pretty awesome if you do a search.

Back