free website stats program New ride 2011 CVO SG | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New ride 2011 CVO SG

I had a link to a place that was very inexpensive to remove the cat. They cut it open , remove all of the cat and re weld. they do nice work. I cant seem to find it. Maybe someone else knows.

I had a link to a place that was very inexpensive to remove the cat. They cut it open , remove all of the cat and re weld. they do nice work. I cant seem to find it. Maybe someone else knows.

Fulsac ? If it is Steve is no longer doing that he has his own x pipe out now

Here's the Fulsac web site
Fullsac Performance - CVO Muffler Cores - Lake Havasu City, AZ
I would NOT have the Cat removed from my stock Headers, If ya ever get called ta smog that thing your gonna wish you hadn't done that. I would purchase a new header system and replace the stock, keep the stock header somewhere safe so you can re-install them later.
As far as a Tuner........I'm looking at the ThunderMax. It uses wide ban O2 sensors and learns as it goes, I have read nothing but good things about it, a little pricey at about $800 but ya don't gotta pay for a Dyno everytime you change something and you can do some things yourself, like change the rev limiter.

Has anyone used the Fullsac tuner? I went with the V&H Monster rounds because I liked my Monster Ovals so much (Sound). I agree on the new head pipe route as well. Getting the heat off your right foot would be nice - even nicer for the passenger.....

Here's the Fulsac web site
Fullsac Performance - CVO Muffler Cores - Lake Havasu City, AZ
I would NOT have the Cat removed from my stock Headers, If ya ever get called ta smog that thing your gonna wish you hadn't done that. I would purchase a new header system and replace the stock, keep the stock header somewhere safe so you can re-install them later.
As far as a Tuner........I'm looking at the ThunderMax. It uses wide ban O2 sensors and learns as it goes, I have read nothing but good things about it, a little pricey at about $800 but ya don't gotta pay for a Dyno everytime you change something and you can do some things yourself, like change the rev limiter.
Here in ohio the testing of bikes is a non issue. You make a valid point. Howwould they even know if the cat was removed during a test?

You can have the cat removed from your head pipe. . they cut it open remove it all and re weld. Very nice work.

Is there a company that you can recommend that removes cats from the headpipes? Want to remove cats from from 2010 Ultra Limited.

I was walking into the dealer to buy some summer trinkets and saw the first 2011 CVO SG. I didn't want to buy it, but my wife said go for it:bigsmiley36:.

So if followed me home. I loved my 09 SG with the stage 1 - but this is just sweet beyond belief....

My only regret is that my V&H monster ovals wouldn't fit. Any recommendations? Can I modify the SE pipes? I was also looking at the V&H double slash.

Can I use my old SERT? Is there any value in tuning it more?

Pictures coming - promise!

V&H Monster Rounds, I love mine.

One of the dealers here was doing it for $150.00 plus removal and installation.
If it were me I would keep the stock pipe, just in case. Ya never know what the gov. will do next. :small3d023:

Back