free website stats program New Pythons with Quiet Baffles | Harley Davidson Forums

New Pythons with Quiet Baffles

Jimmy_k

Installed the TFI a couple months ago, and now followed up with the air cleaner upgrade and some new Python dual staggereds.

When I put the Pythons on, they were so loud they just hurt. So then I ordered the quiet baffles (about 30 bucks a piece) and had to wait a few days for them to come in.

Installed the quiet baffles, not too much of a hassle, and it sounds great. Not to mention picking a lot of the low end torque that was lost with the straight through baffles.

Now sounds Great, nice low deep sound at idle, fairly quiet cruising, and plenty of sound when you get on it. I love them, wife does too. Love the look too.

If anybody is thinking about these, I'd recommend the quiet baffles. Here's a pic of the new pipes.

Jimmy

Attachments

• P1030466.jpg
    P1030466.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 55
VERY Nice!

They look a lot different than the Old Style ones I bought back in ??? 2001.. I bought the python three's full exhaust with the slash cuts... They were nicely Loud and had a pretty good baffle in them to start with..

I remember taking out the baffles and in ONE ride around the block, I came back and put the baffles back in.. MY Ears Are Still Ringing....
HEY!

Nice look on your bike! :D

signed....BUBBIE

Appreciate the comments. I think they give it a much better look (and sound)than stock.

And now I can't stay off it!

Jimmy

Back