free website stats program New Powervision | Harley Davidson Forums

New Powervision

Fighter78

Just found out I can't run autotune without O2 sensors. This really disappointed me. I have to find a canned tune when I put my Cams in or get an updated exhaust and updated kit for the power vision. If I knew this I think I would have kept the stock exhaust and aircleaner. I have to learn how to use the software and I doesn't seem to be as user friendly as I thought. This is just first impression so If anyone has any tips feel free to chime in.

Just found out I can't run autotune without O2 sensors. This really disappointed me. I have to find a canned tune when I put my Cams in or get an updated exhaust and updated kit for the power vision. If I knew this I think I would have kept the stock exhaust and aircleaner. I have to learn how to use the software and I doesn't seem to be as user friendly as I thought. This is just first impression so If anyone has any tips feel free to chime in.

You can weld in bungs for the wide band O2 sensors; not a big deal and any muffler shop should be able to do it for you. You can buy the bungs online; they are cheap. I am not that familiar with the software but from what I understand from folks that use it, it is very user friendly and the DJ customer service/support is very good. Lots of DJ and YouTube videos to learn from. Call DJ to find out what canned map they would recommend as a baseline for your configuration and start the auto tune process from that baseline. Hang in there and you will figure it out.;)

I've started play with it. With straight pipe style slipons I'm playing with +5% and 6% fuel globaly It's running better off of the stock program. I'm still getting some backfiring and may play with the spark. At idle (of course it's a cold day today) the motor rises up to 225 and once the force feed motor fan kicks in, it drops to about 198. I'll play with it more to see what happens. I am glad I bought this.

Doesn't sound like you are data logging and using the auto tune feature? 225* operating temp is normal; I would rather see 225* than 198* which is not normal.

Doesn't sound like you are data logging and using the auto tune feature? 225* operating temp is normal; I would rather see 225* than 198* which is not normal.

So what your saying is I can data log and then autotune from that. That would be awesome.

So what your saying is I can data log and then autotune from that. That would be awesome.

Yup, that's what I am saying. The Power Vision and the TTS Mastertune both offer that feature and simple instructions. Load a base map that is close to where you want to end up, ride and collect data, read the files and the cells that need attention are hi-lited, make the changes, rinse and repeat until all cells show up "clean". The more you ride and the more you vary riding conditions, i.e., load, the closer the tune will be to dyno results.

Yup, that's what I am saying. The Power Vision and the TTS Mastertune both offer that feature and simple instructions. Load a base map that is close to where you want to end up, ride and collect data, read the files and the cells that need attention are hi-lited, make the changes, rinse and repeat until all cells show up "clean". The more you ride and the more you vary riding conditions, i.e., load, the closer the tune will be to dyno results.
Say What???? I have the TTS and you are saying it's almost plug and play with a tweak or 2 via a computer? Dang! Maybe I should have tried to install my cams on my own. :rolleyes:o_O

Edit Note: I think Bubbie told me about that a while ago and it didn't sink in.

Last edited:
Yup, that you can do. Google up VTune for Dummies or VTune Process Without a Dyno written by "Doc". Give it a read; it sounds more complicated than it is and if you have the Mastertune, you really should learn how.............;)

Back