free website stats program New pipes on my FXDL | Harley Davidson Forums

New pipes on my FXDL

Nails

Installed my V&H big radius 2 in 1's, Power Commander today, also ordered a SE air cleaner but they sent me the wrong part.

Really like the sound of the pipe and the throttle response seems really crisp.

Attachments

• 16 Jan 10 002.jpg
    16 Jan 10 002.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 57
Awesome looking scoot - like the lines on those new pipes!

Remember to clean/store the original parts in case you ever decide to sell. Suprisingly, these annivarsary bikes are worth more "original" vs. modified & you can get more $$$ re-selling your after-market items.

Time to test-ride!

Thanks for the positive comments. The only time I heard the 2in1's was a vid clip. A friend of mine did an extensive build on his Dyna and went with 2in2 config pipes and said he regreted not getting a 2in1. Anyway I took a chance and I actually like the low tone of these, just can't wait to really ride it. Can't decide if I want to get a detachable hardware kit for the bags.

ICEMAN24, I did wrap up the OEM's and put them in the attic. Still to much ice/snow around here to get out and see what she runs like now. I need to wait for the correct air cleaner anyway.

Those pipes look great on your bike. You'll be a happy camper when your stage 1 is complete. Let us know how she runs.

Back