free website stats program New Paint Work | Harley Davidson Forums

New Paint Work

trike lady

Have you seen the new paint for the Harley trikes?

Attachments

• tgtrike.jpg
    tgtrike.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 49
  • sgtrike.jpg
    sgtrike.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 50
The pictures do not do the colors justice...go to the HD dealer and look at them in sunlight or bright showroom floor...the metallic flake is more pearl like than "glitter" regarding depth and sheen. Harley paints are more than just "solid" or with clear coat to be sure! While your there pick up your free issue of the 2011 HD Parts and Accessories catalog...free is good, but be careful if the eyes stray a bit to the new bikes or the lovely gal wanting to show you the latest stuff...your wallet may slip out of your pocket much harder than going in...if you know what I mean, be careful out there. :newsmile100:

I was hoping to see something nice for the trikes, the company couldn't leave them out and have the buyer settle on single color only, I was pleased when they introduced two tone paint for the trike. I like the red one myself.

whats the color code on the first one...looks pretty cool

The first trike (Ultra) is red with silver/gray and gold. The pictures don't really show the detail, I believe if you see the trikes the paint is fantastic. You may have to contact HD for the color codes.

Back