free website stats program New Old Member... | Harley Davidson Forums

New Old Member...

Nikko684

Hello all!

I am not new to the forum, but I have been away a while. First of all, I would like to say hello again, and I apologize for being AWOL so long! So the reason I have been away so long is that I am Active duty US Military and my schedule was so hectic, I ended up forgetting to check posts and threads and eventually even forgetting about the forum in all. I have now moved to Belgium on orders, and I will be here for the next 3 years, thankfully with a lot of downtime! I'm extremely excited about that.

I am looking forward to a lot of time on 2 wheels all through Europe! But unfortunately, my bike is not yet here. It is supposed to arrive sometime in the next 3 weeks. So I look forward to being able to spend more time on the forum, and posting more, as well as getting out and riding around this amazing place.
I posted a thread in the international riders forum, under the title "Belgium, Wallonia region" and I am looking forward to feedback from you all!

Welcome back, let us know how the roads are, myself will not be over there but pictures are always nice.

Thank you guys. Still waiting for my bike to get here. The roads in the southwest of the country where I am are not very good, full of potholes and cracks, lots and lots of cobblestone. But once I get out of the area roads are much better, nice and curvy and lots of scenery. I will post photos as I get them!

Back