free website stats program new old guy | Harley Davidson Forums

new old guy

hi everyone: jackdaniels here for the first time.my spelling is not that good so please bear with me. all the harley talk i had years ago does not seam fit anymore as the bikes has got a little more complicated.just got back into the bikes 2010 with a 2000 roadking. love to find out abuot new things in the harley world.hope i don,t sound to out of date on some questions. thanks to all.

WELCOME to the BEST on the net Jack! You are not alone about sounding out of date. Things have really changed ! As for spelling, there is a spell checker in your browser that can take care of that. NEVER feel sorry about spelling....we ALL know where your coming from. Sounds like you have some oldtime knowledge, and THAT my friend is welcomed on this board.

BRIAN

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome to the Forum, Try right clicking the words it should spell check your words :wce:rider

Thank you all for the welcome greets.I live in the okanagan of B.C. Canada in the little town of Armstong.The weather here now is cold&snow.My ride is put to bed for the winter.I rode right up to nov.10 2011.It was a little on the cold side but i am canadian eh.:newsmile08:

Back